Safety precautions for scissor lift trucks
Safety precautions for scissor lift trucks
The scissor fork lift truck is a widely used specialized equipment for high-altitude operations. Its scissor fork mechanical structure provides high stability for lifting on the lifting platform. The wide working platform allows for a wider range of high-altitude operations, and its high load-bearing capacity is suitable for multiple people working simultaneously. It has significant characteristics such as safety, reliability, convenient movement, and improved work efficiency. In recent years, in addition to foreign-funded projects of the group, many domestic projects have used scissor lift trucks to replace ladders and mobile operating platforms for high-altitude operations. Although the intrinsic safety of scissor lift trucks is relatively high, there are still safety risks such as electric shock, tipping, falling, and collision if used improperly. The following safety precautions should be strictly controlled.
Precautions before use
1. Before the scissor lift truck enters the site, the project department should assign a dedicated person to conduct a systematic inspection. In addition to checking the completeness of inspection reports, mechanical insurance and other materials, it is also necessary to conduct a detailed inspection of the actual operation status of the scissor lift truck to ensure that it can be used normally. After that, it is necessary to keep the necessary information and apply to the supervision unit for entry inspection.
2. Employees must undergo training and authorization before operation, be clear and familiar with relevant operating procedures and safety precautions, and can only issue operation certificates after passing the certification.
3. The unit responsible for training and authorization must obtain relevant training and maintenance authorization from the manufacturer.
4. The project department should conduct safety technical disclosure to users to ensure that only certified personnel can use it.
Precautions during use
1. Electric shock hazard. When there are live cables on the scissor lift truck, it is prohibited to operate until the power cord is cut off; It is strictly prohibited to operate when there is lightning or storm in the working environment; Do not use the scissor lift truck as a grounding wire during welding operations; Operators must maintain sufficient safety distance from live conductors.
2. Danger of tipping over. It is strictly prohibited to walk when the scissor lift truck is in the lifting position; The lifting and retracting actions of the platform need to be operated on a level, solid, and flat ground; Do not use the tilt alarm as a horizontal indicator. When extending, rotating, or lifting the platform, if the alarm sounds a warning sound, it should be retracted and lowered in a timely manner; When driving on sloping, soft, uneven, or slippery ground, the operator must pay special attention and maintain a slow speed, while not operating the lifting and retracting actions of the platform; It is prohibited to place ladders, block bricks, wooden springboards, etc. on the platform to increase the working height of the platform; Confirm that the tires are in good condition and that all parts of the vehicle are in their normal positions and fully locked. Overloading or using a scissor lift truck as a jack or crane is strictly prohibited.
3. Fall hazard. To prevent personnel from falling during work, operators must wear qualified personal protective equipment, hang the safety belt hook firmly on the platform guardrail, and try to hang the safety belt hook firmly on the solid hanging points above the pipeline, bracket, etc. as much as possible during operation; When the scissor lift truck is in a raised state, it is not allowed to climb the operating platform and avoid leaning, sitting, or climbing the platform guardrail; Keep both feet standing on the platform for operation, and do not stand on the platform guardrail or work outside the guardrail; Close the platform entrance door and ensure that the guardrail is in a locked state.
4. Collision hazard: When operating or driving a scissor lift truck, leave
At the end of January, the Group Shanghai Company organized a special pre-holiday safety inspection for regional key projects. The inspection team came to Shanghai Wangyuan Building Hotel Decoration General Contracting Project and Shanghai Midea Global Innovation Park Project successively to check the safety special construction plan, emergency plan, safety disclosure, training and other contents, and to inspect the on-site mechanical equipment, temporary electricity consumption, quality safety morning meeting records, and temporary entrance protection at the edge of the cave. The inspection team requires the project department to do a good job of shutdown and self-inspection during the Spring Festival, do a good job in fire prevention, waterproof and anti-theft measures, and strictly implement the group's relevant requirements for safe production at the end of the year and the beginning of the year, so as to provide strong support for the group company to maintain a stable safety situation. (Shanghai Company)
In mid January, good news came from the photovoltaic market, and the group company successfully won the bid for the photovoltaic field and collection line general contracting project (EPC) of the 115MW agricultural photovoltaic complementary photovoltaic power generation project in Tianzihu Town, Anji County, Zhejiang Province
On January 11th, the Dongguan cross-border e-commerce Qiying Express project undertaken by the group company underwent a major safety and quality inspection by the Guangdong Provincial Department of Housing and Urban Rural Development.
Group Jinrun provides advanced guidance on the development of Shanghai Wangyuan Hotel's high-end decoration project
Looking back at 2023, the overall environment of the construction industry was extremely difficult.
At the beginning of the new year, the Nantong regional open market of the group welcomed a good start and successfully won the bid for the construction and installation project of the LNG cold energy comprehensive utilization air separation project of Guangzhou Iron and Steel Gas (Nantong) Co., Ltd.,